What Is the Genre? The genre of this magazine is Sport.
Which topics are covered? The topics covered in this magazine may vary but is always to do with Football.
Who Is The Target Audience? The target audience for this magazine is Young Adults.
What Is The House Style Of The Magazine? The style of this magazine is fairly informal but serious with the colours and stories. The look of the magazine is very professional but the writing style is rather informal which is suited to the target audience.
Feature Article Analysis:
- The writer has used proffesional feature writing conventions in this article, which include the 5 W’s.
- The news value of this story are: recency as it published today. It also has currency as Antonio Conte’s job has been under scrutinity for a while and there has been articles about it. It also has proximity as it is in the uk. It also has Human Interest as it is about a certain person. Another value it has is elite persons as it involves a famous person. Predictabilty is also a value this story has because people have become used to chelsea sacking their managers.
- This article appeals to the target audience as the font used is a amsculine font which appeals to the target audience as the target audience is young to middle aged men. Images have also been used to appeal to the target audience as it is an image of Antonio Conte in a press conference, which appeals to the taget audience as the target audience is interested in football.
- The writer has used the proffesional conventions of feature writing, which includes a dropped intro.
- The news values of this story include: recency as it was published today.
- The font used appeals to the target audience as it is a masculine font and the target audience is prodominently male. Images have also been used to appeal to the target audience as the image is of in game celebration which appeals to the target audience as the target audience is interested in football.